Five major causes of lymphomaIn recent years, the incidence of lymphoma in my country has been on the rise. Relevant data show that there are 60,000 to 80,000 new cases of lymphoma every year. And they prefer to "attack" children and teenagers. Numerous survey data also show that new patients with lymphoma are gradually becoming younger.
Unfortunately, the cause of lymphoma is not very clear. It is the result of a combination of factors, among which the most important are:
1. Genetic factors: Lymphoma has an obvious tendency of familial aggregation and genetic susceptibility. If more than one immediate relative has lymphoma, the risk of cancer among family members is higher because they are more likely to be exposed to the same cancer-causing factors.
2. Immune factors: Under normal circumstances, the human body's immune system can deal with mutated or cancerous cells in the body, but if the immune system barrier is destroyed, infection is extremely easy to occur. For example, immunodeficiency AIDS patients are at high risk of lymphoma.
If you have long-term problems such as staying up late, irregular work and rest, and high mental stress, your body's immunity will be reduced and you will be more susceptible to disease.
3. Viral and bacterial infections: Lymphomas infected by Epstein-Barr virus include Burkitt lymphoma, lymphomatoid granulomatosis, NK/T cell lymphoma, certain angioimmunoblastic lymphomas and intestinal T cell lymphoma. The "culprit" that causes lymphoma. Therefore, being alert to germs and bacterial infections can effectively prevent the onset of lymphoma.
4. Physical factors: Relevant studies show that large doses of radiation can promote the incidence of malignant lymphoma in humans. The incidence of lymphoma among people who suffered from the Hiroshima incident in Japan is significantly higher than that of ordinary people. This condition may be related to activation of oncogenes, cellular mutations, DNA damage and incorrect repair, and chromosomal aberrations.
5. Chemical causes: Chemical carcinogens such as alkylating agents, aromatic amines, and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are related to the onset of malignant lymphoma. The use of other pesticides and chemical fertilizers will also lead to an increase in the incidence and mortality of malignant lymphoma.
The combined effect of these factors will increase the risk of the occurrence and development of malignant lymphoma. People associated with such factors should take more precautions and take preventive measures against lymphoma.
When you find that you have abnormal lymph node swelling, do not use some "hearsay" methods to treat it on your own to avoid aggravating the condition due to incorrect treatment. For example, the massage and swelling method has been often mentioned in recent years!
Massage of lymph nodes not only does not reduce the swelling, but may aggravate the condition!Massage to eliminate lymph nodes is not recommended. First of all, patients do not know what causes lymph swelling, and lymphatic massage techniques may be inappropriate, which may cause problems such as poor lymph circulation, varicose veins, and water stasis in tissues. It may even cause lymphatic metastasis of tumors and worsen the condition. illness.