Lymph is the most important circulatory system in the body and plays a role in maintaining the body's immunity. When lymphatic disease occurs, especially when suffering from lymphoma, the immunity will gradually be destroyed, making people susceptible to various diseases. The probability has increased, and lymphoma is a relatively silent cancer. There are no obvious symptoms in the early stage, so when patients discover the disease, most of them have already developed to the middle and late stages. Therefore, prevention is more important for lymphoma than treatment, so preventive measures should be taken regularly.
What can be done to prevent lymphoma?1. Pay attention to your dietIf you want to reduce the risk of lymphoma, you should pay special attention to your diet and eat as little fried food, barbecue, chili peppers, and strong tea as these foods can irritate lymph nodes and other organs and increase the chance of getting the disease. At the same time, you should eat more foods with anti-cancer effects and high potassium content, such as broccoli and cabbage, garlic, figs, etc.
2. Quit smoking and drinkingThere is no doubt that the harmful substances and alcohol in cigarettes can cause damage to human organs, such as liver, kidneys, lungs, etc. At the same time, both cigarettes and alcohol are acidic substances. After entering the human body, they will disrupt the acid-base balance, form an acidic body, and increase the chance of lymphoma. Therefore, if you want to avoid the occurrence of lymphoma, you must first quit smoking and drinking.
3. Avoid infectionSome people are more casual in their lives and do not pay much attention to hygiene, even before having sex, which makes them vulnerable to viral infections, such as Epstein-Barr virus, adult T-lymphocytic leukemia virus, HIV, etc. The disease not only damages hematopoietic cells and immune function, but also damages lymph, causing Hodgkin's lymphoma and increasing the incidence of lymphoma. Therefore, you must pay attention to hygiene and be clean in your sexual life.
4. Have regular physical examinationsRegular physical examination is a very good living habit, which can avoid the further development of various diseases and reduce the incidence of various cancers, including lymphoma. Regular physical examinations can detect the disease in its early stages and facilitate effective treatment.
5. Live a regular lifePeople who live an irregular life, such as singing karaoke all night, staying up late playing mahjong, etc., will increase the chance of acidification of the body, making people more susceptible to various diseases, including lymphoma. Therefore, to develop good living habits, you must first avoid staying up late. It is recommended to go to bed at 10 o'clock every day and enter deep sleep before 11 o'clock.
6. Exercise regularlyRegular exercise can indeed reduce the risk of lymphoma. Lymphoma generally cannot develop when a person's body is weakly alkaline. It is more likely to develop only when the body's body is acidic. Regular physical exercise can cause acidic substances to be excreted from the body with sweat, avoid forming an acidic body, and reduce the chance of lymphoma. Therefore, you should exercise appropriately.