Diabetes symptoms getting worse:
1) Polyphagia, polydipsia, polyuria, and weight loss are common symptoms that worsen in diabetes. When blood sugar is controlled, these symptoms subside. If they reappear and worsen, the condition is worsening.
2) Unstable blood sugar indicates declining pancreatic function.
3) Bad breath indicates metabolic disorder and ketoacidosis risk.
4) Blurry vision, decreased vision, and black spots indicate worsening diabetic retinopathy.
5) Numbness, pain, and decreased sensation in the limbs indicate diabetic neuropathy.
6) Foamy urine indicates proteinuria and diabetic nephropathy risk.