I believe many people have heard of lymphoma. What are the causes of lymphoma? What are the early symptoms? If this happens, please pay attention!
Causes of lymphoma:
1. Viral infectionViral infection is one of the major factors leading to the emergence of tumor diseases. Judging from the current research status, the symptoms of lymphoma in humans due to viruses are mostly closely related to Epstein-Barr virus, human B-lymphotropic virus, and human T-lymphotropic virus.
2. Caused by radiationRadiation is also a factor that cannot be ignored in causing lymphoma. Because the higher the amount of radiation absorbed by the human body, the probability of cell mutations or lesions in the body will increase, thereby increasing the possibility of lymphoma. Moreover, the incidence and occurrence rate of lymphoma caused by radiation in people under 25 years old is higher than that in people over 25 years old.
3. Decoration pollutionAfter many people buy a house in modern times, for the sake of living quality, they have to renovate the house before moving in. However, there are some chemical factors hidden in the renovated home that are not good for the human body. These chemical factors also include chemical carcinogens such as alkylating agents, aromatic amines, and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. If a person inhales too much of these airborne chemicals for a long time, it will increase the possibility of lymphoma.
4. ImmunodeficiencyThe immune system in a normal human body has a certain immune surveillance function and can eliminate cancerous or mutated cells in the body. However, some people with underdeveloped or defective immune systems may be more susceptible to infections than ordinary people due to insufficient surveillance functions, especially some viral infections, thereby increasing the probability of lymphoma.
What are the symptoms of lymphoma?
1. FeverA common symptom of lymphoma is that the body will be accompanied by fever. The fever is mostly irregular and may be persistent high fever, indirect low fever, or regular fever. Some may even occur. The phenomenon of periodic fever.
2. Weight lossSome patients with lymphoma will begin to lose weight for unknown reasons within half a year. Once the weight loss exceeds 10%, be careful. This may be a symptom of lymphoma. In this case, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible to find out. cause and diagnose.
3. Swollen lymph nodesLymph node enlargement often presents with symptoms such as painless swelling and progressive lymph node enlargement. These symptoms are often early manifestations of lymphoma. Among them, cervical lymph node enlargement is the most common, followed by inguinal lymph nodes, axillary lymph nodes, etc.
4. Night sweatsSweating at night or after waking up from sleep is often mistaken for physical weakness or a symptom of tuberculosis. However, the body may also experience such symptoms after lymphoma develops.